Friday, March 27, 2009

Bucket List

Let me start off my blog venture with this post.  I will try to be interesting to my readers. your comments/criticism are welcome.

My selfish little list  to do before i kick the bucket. 

  1. I  adore trains & especially travel - So wont this be awesome -Travel in TGV & Shikansen 
  2. Read Fountainhead - being a  poor reader , was surprised that i enjoyed it thoroughly & yes i like H.Roark. It wonderfully depicts human ego. -
  3.  and read a lot many books - suggestions welcome
  4. Trip to Switzerland & Paris
  5. Pyramids of Eqypt & a Nile river cruise
  6. Write my own technical book
  7. Have a masculine physique :-)
  8. Ah yes - this one too - i dont even have my own car &  house.
  9. Eat the choicest icecreams - somehow i never get satisfied when it comes to food & delicacies - Deep fried coconut icecream with banana fritters is my favourite . Let me know if its available somewhere in bangalore.
  10. Add more to my bucket list & keep doing them.

5 comments:

Vijesh said...

Welcome back. :) yay.. first to comment.. one thing that seriously interested me was masculine physique. A book is a really good thought :)

sagopal said...

@vijesh ,
Its coming soon.Brace yourself :-)

Kishore said...

My following count is increased by 1 now. Welcome back to Bloggers world!!

Aparna said...

why do I have a feeling that most of the things in your todo list are mine than yours?? ;)

Srihari said...

Add one more to your list, to wake up every saturday and play cricket regularly...

@Aparna, It had to be yours , he didn't have a choice ...